Friday, November 21, 2008

These Are A Few of My Favorite Things....

I am a big believer in the saying "it's the little things that count". So I just thought I would come up with a list of a few of the "little" things that make me happy:

  • A great parking space
  • Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
  • Expensive Make-up
  • Disney Princesses
  • Tanning Beds
  • Refried beans
  • Swinging on a swingset
  • Sleeping in Big T-shirts
  • Comfy hotel beds
  • Pranks
  • Sour Patch Kids
  • Purple Tulips
  • Broadway
  • My sweet pee-happy puppy
  • Scrapbooking
  • 50% off at Hobby Lobby
  • VictoriasSecret.com
  • US Weekly
  • groovy jeans
  • Diet Coke
  • McDonalds French Fries
  • Oldies Music
  • a pen that writes really well
  • David Yurman jewelry
  • restaurants that let you color on their table cloths
  • surprises (as long as its really a surprise)
  • Texas Two steppin
  • spell check
  • Ranch dip on Anything
  • being trusted with a secret
  • Chance Chanel Perfume
  • magic tricks
  • Candyland
  • The 24 pack of Colored Sharpies
  • Being a sore loser
  • capturing moments with a camera
  • learning from mistakes
  • the smell of christmas
  • child-like wonder

No comments: