- I toss the dryer lint behind the machine out of sight, instead of walking a few steps to throw it away in the trash.
- I usually dont change my jeans after my dog has peed on the pant leg.
- I buy at least one tabloid magazine a week
- I'll go weeks at a time using shampoo for soap, or condition for shaving cream or bubble bath for shampoo etc. etc if I run out of something.
- I own and have worn Spanx
- I have terribly stinky feet
- If I go into a restroom and see someone I know come out of a stall, I go into that one a.) because I would rather share butt-cheek germs with someone I know rather than a stranger and b.) I think its funny if someone's gone "big potty" to embarass them a little because they now know that I know what just went on in there.
- I am in no way, shape or form an enviromentalist, but I'm such a trend follower that in some groups I pretend like I care about hybrids or recyling, yada yada blah blah....
- You know those people you see in Wal-mart at 2 in the morning? Some of those folks are probably a part of my extended family.
- I still believe that one day I might be famous
- Once or twice I have washed the entire outside of my car using the little squeegie attached to the gas pump.
- I still have a hard time staying awake for the entire church service and I still doodle little hearts and flowers on the bulletin.
- Popping zits is one of my favorite nightly routines.
- If the food doesn't come from a freezer bag, a can or a box...I probably wont be cooking it.
- I have a tendency to be critical...something I really need to work on.
- I dont really mind watching football, but I profess to hating it that way I don't have to watch every single game that comes on and when I do watch it my man appriciates my "sacrifice". (Sorry babe!)
- I know this is weird, but I kind of believe that the moon has some weird connection with womanhood and the best cure for cramps is standing in moonlight. (I'm a weirdo).
- I haven't had my teeth cleaned by a dentist in 3 years.
Well that's enough for now. What's your confession?