Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Big Lots is Calling My Name


I have found a new obsession.....Big Lots. No, I have never been. Yes, I have heard it's just a warehouse full of crap; a glamorous Dollar General Store;a lice haven; an illegal immigrant's Heaven on Earth. But, I don't care. The more I think about it, the more real and appealing the fantasy becomes. I day dream about finding a yellow Dyson roller ball vacuum cleaner in a Big Lots for fifty bucks. Yeah, you might think my daydreams are stupid, but their mine! And I'm a baptist for goodness sake, what else would I be fantasizing about???.......Well, actually....don't answer that.


So I can't find one of these stores anywhere. I must go! I must find a Big Lots. I will not be able to concentrate on much else until I do. Have you ever been to a Big Lots my fellow bloggers, my loyal followers? Is it all I've dreamed of and more?

4 comments:

Kellen said...

I've been to Big Lots. It's not all that great. It's one of those places you have to dig for your stuff and you may go for months without seeing anything decent. Not to be a downer. ;) Some people like it. If you're looking for Christmas decorations, they would have them at this time of year. Try it and see what you think!

Kimberly said...

I totally saw a commercial for that store last week and had the biggest craving to go check it out. I never have either! Maybe we should venture there together, if we can find one!!

Anonymous said...

Big Lots
2901 West 15th Street
Plano, TX 75075

JPO said...

OOOOhhhhh....an anonymous poster.. How do I know that you aren't giving me directions to an empty warehouse where you plan to take advantage of me and steal my fancy purse??