Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I've Been Robbed!!!

Feminatizs broke into my apartment last night, stealing my tv, ipod, laptop and Alanis Morsette CD! No, I'm just kidding about it being a feminist, but seriously I hypothesis stands correct....I DO live in the Ghetto.

I was burglarized last night and traumatized (I'm sure my haters are thinking this is karma), however I truly thank the Lord that he protected me last night...and made me smart enough to sign up for renter's insurance last month.

Violated does not begin to describe it....add hurt, humilated, terrified and terrorized to the list. Growing up in a town where locking your front door is optional really had me dense about reality. I can't even go back to the apartment. I know I have to eventually, but it's completely ransacked.

Needless to say, I will be moving out of the apartment indefiniately at the end of the month and will be shackin up until then.

CSI came out to my place, which was stellar but it was nothing like the t.v. show. They didn't appriciate my references to the show either. Please keep me in your thoughts this week as I rummage through my remains and file claims for the insurance and police department.

1 comment:

kelsey said...

Oh my gosh! I am so sorry to hear about that girlie!!!