Friday, June 26, 2009

On another note.......

.....my feet are so stinky. They say everyone can handle the smell of their own odor, but that is NOT the case. My feet smell like a mixture of an old folks home, frito pie and sausage. I really don't know what to do. I have tried EVERYTHING.

I've put babypowder in my shoes, rubbed deodorant on my feet (warning don't try to use the same deodorant that you use for your arms on your feet...hindsight is 20/20), foot scrubs, masks and even sang to them....nothing works.

I have tried to hide this travesty from my boyfriend with little success. Blaming it on his kids worked for a while, but not so much when the smell still exsist and they are 5 miles away at their mom's house. He caught me red handed the other day fully dressed with my feet in the sink trying to use kandoo hand soap to quickly wash away the stentch. Needless to say, I need a solution.

Got any ideas????

2 comments:

Grandad said...

Grandad says to use Ban roll-on deodorant on clean feet. It works every time.

Anonymous said...

read in a magazine that you can soak your feet in warm water with a few tea bags?!?!