Friday, October 30, 2009

Guess What I Did Today?

Stuffed envelopes. Alllllll daaaay loooong. Then I addressed those envelopes BY HAND because I couldn't remember how to format the label maker in Excel and I was too prideful to ask someone how to do this simple task because then they would think to themselves "And we trust HER to process our payroll?? What has this company come to?! Dumb Blone (NO, they do not know her that I'm a bottle blonde...I expect you to keep it a secret). So I now have black ink all over my hand, a new paper cut and 4 hours of my precious time wasted.

Word to the wise. If you are going to release your admin., do it AFTER all the the envelopes are stuffed because guess what? She probably won't want to stay and help you out after she lost her job. Instead, she will go home and curse your name and your little dog too! (Not that I know this....it's simply hypothetical).

1 comment:

VincentMom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.