Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Wize yous gotta be a Playa Hata?

Woo-hoo! Another "anonymous bashing session"!! Every time I get a new person tell me how rude, crude and sociably unacceptable I am through an anonymous comment it makes me want to jump out of my desk and do the Macarena.

Come on anonymous, what are you so afraid of? I mean I'm a nice gal; I would never punch you in the baby maker or kick you in the crotch with my new (and very expensive) pointy toed boots for your mean words. I embrace all opinions and comments, so long as they the commenter shows their face. You have a big problem with ignorant, self-righteous people like ME but what about you? See, that's the problem with YOU people. You have a problem with me and my political beliefs? Fine, so be it. I don't expect us to have the same opinion nor would I want that. It would make life boring. I don't think you are an idiot because you are an Obama fan...I am sure you reasons are just and well thought out. But, YOU with your strong beliefs and opinions are lacking the courage department. You remind me of the Lion in the Wizard of OZ. You may look tough and talk a big game while your walking along your yellow brick road or sitting all alone at midnight behind your computer screen eating bon-bons. But when it's time to show your face to the wizard (yes, I'm the wizard), you begin to shake in your boots. It's funny because I highly doubt you would have made the personal (not political) bashes about me if I knew who you were. I've played this game before and the last anonymous person that became exposed went back basically on every terrible thing she said about me the moment she was caught. I was a "great girl" with a "Godly heart" only after she publicly "Shamed me" if you will, once again all alone hidden by her computer screen.

Let's have a different opinion about Politics, hair color, religion and Jon and Kate Plus 8. But, the moment you make it personal is the moment I name you a coward. Besides, I'll take this as a complement because "Only people who are in the lead get kicked in the pants".

3 comments:

kelsey @ kelseytoney said...

People are CRAZY, Jen, and I am so proud of the way you say what you want to say, how you want to say it, on your own DAMN blog.

You and I certainly have a few differing opinions, but the BEST relationships are the ones where people can disagree and still love and support eachother.

*hugs*
kelsey

JPO said...

Thanks Kels!!

Amber Rawlings said...

have i told you i love you????