Thursday, November 19, 2009

Yep, I'm a (almost) stepmom and Yep, I still Love Edward Cullen.

I'm not tooting my own horn, well actually I am...but I'm trying this new humility thing...don't know too much about it but I thought I would give it a shot. Is it bragging when it's TRUE?? Anyways, I am already frickin knocking it out of the park when it comes to the coolness scale of step-moms.

Tonight, I am taking Julz and her friend to the midnight showing of New Moon- for you non-vampire groupies, it's the second movie in the Twilight Saga. Okay, so we have Midnight season premier tickets, which is just cool in itself but on a school night...that's like WAY cool!

I'm happy this is an odd-obsession that I can share with Julia. We both are in love with a fictional vampire. Go figure!?

No comments: