Friday, March 12, 2010

Five Fact Friday

Wow, has it already been a week since I told you about catching the toaster on fire when I was a kid, purposely leaving out the fact to you that I had no pants on during the whole experience? Time is flying by. It's been almost TWO WHOLE MONTHS, since I got married. We're still as happy as the day we said "I DO". Are you not suppose to say thing like that until you've been married for 20 plus years? Before I know it, Huck will be going off to college and Mark will be eating soft foods--kidding!

Well, so I guess I better get to the point of this blog....five random facts about the blogger of "Crying over Spilled Milk".

1.) I drink at least 4-5 diet cokes a day. It's my drug of choice. Mom, yes I know I need to drink water and that I'll get a bladder infection that could lead to the destruction of my kidneys and may even be linked to that weird rash I keep on getting...TMI?

2.) I think I'm psychic. Actually, I don't think I'm psychic, I know I'm psychic. My brother tells me I shouldn't call it that and there a better term for Christians to use but I can't remember what it is. But whatever that "term" is....THAT'S WHAT I AM.

3.) Cheese is my BFFL.

4.) I hated middle school. Didn't have boobs, didn't have a boyfriend, didn't get my period and made the "B" team 2nd string in basketball. Despite the fact that I had the latest Doc Martin shoes and Tommy Hilfiger polo shirts, I just wasn't all that cool. and it was hard. Julia is going to be entering into Middle School next year and the thought seriously makes me shutter. I have already started praying for these delicate years in a kids life that is so quickly approaching.

5.) I'm no cook. But, the women in my family sure can cook. My Grandmother is beautiful, classy and can whip up the most beautiful gourmet meal you've ever seen. She taught my mother this and my mom is an excellent cook as well. My dad's mom, otherwise known as Grandma, makes a turkey and dressing that will BLOW YOUR MIND! Something has gone terribly wrong with me in this category. i can screw up boiling water.

Don't you feel so much closer to me, now? :)

Happy Friday Everyone!

7 comments:

Kimberly said...

oh we could be friends...I can barely boil water either!! love your posts. Your very funny!

joeandbridge said...

Hi there! I'm popping in from Friday Follow to be your newest follower. I'd love for you to come follow my blog!

Bridgette Groschen
The Groschen Goblins
http://www.groschengoblins.com/

Faithful Mali said...

Stopping by from Friday Follow. How funny! Maybe you didn't ever learn to cook b/c you had so many women around doing it for you? I've only learned to cook once it became shear necessity and it does get better with practice- trust me.

Yellow House Knits said...

These are great! I'm following from Friday Follow. Love your blog--can't read to read more!

Please stop by mine: yellowhouseknits.blogspot.com.

Have a great weekend!

Flores Family... said...

Love the tidbits... :-) You are Fan-freaking-tabulous...

陽明山花季 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Midday Escapades said...

Howdy! Thanks for linking up with Friday Follow and so glad you joined in this week! I am now your blog follower. See you again next Friday.


~ Lynn
http://www.middayescapades.com