Friday, April 9, 2010

Five Fact Friday

You want fact numero uno right off the bat? I'm in a funky FOUL, having visions of stabbing people in the forehead with a fork followed by a deep and evil laugh, type of mood.

And yes, I have my reasons. No, you don't get to hear about them.
*it's not bucketheads fault....just wanted to clear that one up.

I'll probably get an anonymous comment of a Bible verse telling me that me that I shouldn't be so negative, I have it good and Gold truly DOES bless the meek, the humble, all right- winged Republicans and the Jonas Brothers. I get it, I get it....but everyone is entitled to a bad day followed by a little bitching every once in a while. And TODAY is my day. I've cried and flailed on the ground more in the past 18 hours than a charismatic T.V. evangelist.

I've made a commitment to myself to only continue my grumpiness for another 2 hours. After that, I have to snap out of it or take a prozac.

Moving on.....now, where were we? Picture the theme song to Batman in the back ground as I introduce FIVE..... FACT..... FRIDAY..... (and the crowd goes wild)

1.) If you don't remember....do us all a favor and stop reading the blog.

2.) I'm breaking my own personal record for keeping a plant alive. Thus far, my plant at work has survived 2 months and 23 days. I have found it thrives on Gatorade and diet coke. Listen, I'm no Martha Stewart but I think I may be on to something.

3.) Favorite Food: Mexican. My Favorite Mexican Food Restaurant: Pappasitos My Favorite Meal at my Favorite Mexican Food Restaurant: Beef Fajitas.

4.) I have this repeat crazy dream that my brother and I are captured by al qaeda and forced to tell them all of our of our darkest secrets. I also have a repeat dream about a Werewolf on a motorcycle.

5.) One of the people I admire most in this world is my Gradmother. If she was on American Idol or Dancing with the Stars, I would totally call the hot line like 8 times to vote for her. If she would have been on The Bachelor, I bet Jake would have picked her and not Vienna. Not only it she drop dead gorgeous, a fabulous cook and has great fashion sense but she loves me and thinks I'm funny.


Happy Friday everyone! I'll will be sitting her festering in my bitterness for a few hours and then will flip a switch and enjoy this beautiful day. Buckethead is taking me to the theater tonight.

I am a lucky girl :)

8 comments:

Katie said...

love the 5 facts. per usual. have FUN at the theater (said in my best british accent) and have a great weekend!

Mom said...

I love you, Jenn. Have a great time at the theater. I hope to come up very VERY soon to see all of ya'll. Enjoy your weekend. Oh, and I totally agree with you on your grandmother. You should have seen how hot she look on Easter!

-K said...

I'm your newest follower from FF. Can't wait to read more, stop by my blog sometime! Happy FF!

-K
http://mypottyseat.blogspot.com/

MelissaAggie98 said...

You've got a really great blog here!

Happy FF! If you get the chance, would you please follow me too at http://www.mommylivingthelifeofriley.com

Have a great weekend!

Erin said...

Following from Friday Follow. I hope you'll come follow our chaos soon at www.amundsenhouseofchaos.com Have a great weekend.

Darcy said...

stopped by from FF!

have a great week.

justanightowl.com

Coffee Slut said...

Happy Friday Follow!
Have a great week!

Debrah said...

Thanks for the follow and I am returning it now!

Don't worry, I won't leave you bible verses, just the comment that I am glad other people feel that way too sometimes. :)