Monday, May 17, 2010

A Little Bit of TMI

So, I'm wearing this form fitted black dress today and just because I'm a size 4 size 2, doesn't mean that I don't need a little "help" tucking it all in. So what does any cosmo girl do in this situation? Pull out the spanx and prepare to suck it in, tuck it in and roll 'em up.

So here's the TMI, if the above wasn't enough for you already. About 20 minutes ago after my Sonic cheeseburger, I quickly realized I should have had a packet of Splenda for lunch instead. The Spanx had reached it's breaking point. And Oh my Sweet Lady Ga Ga, they were seriously about push my kidney up into my thorax. There was no getting around it; it was either me or the spandex. Fortunately, I have my own office and now the Spanx are resting quietly at the bottom of my purse. What a relief to know I am free to stick out my gut and not fear that my underwear are going to pop like an over-inflated balloon.

post signature

3 comments:

Sole Matters said...

hahaha!!! im also your size and ive contenplated getting spanx for my "fat" days.

My Mercurial Nature said...

LOL! That was a great post!

Katie said...

oh to be ANYWHERE near a 4 again ... sigh.