Sunday, May 23, 2010

Weekend Wrap-Up (Birthday style)

As my weekend is drawing to an end, I am reminded of how blessed I am!  My Buckethead treated me so special this weekend for my birthday.  We went as a family down to Wolfgang Puck's new restaurant 560 and had a wonderful dinner (although there were NO kids menu's forcing us to order our 9 year old son a meal that could have taken the whole family to Chili's for the price).  

Never the less, it was so tasty and I was surprised with a David Yurman bracelet after dinner.  Spoiled?  maybe.   Grateful?  Abso-freakin-lutely.  




 

post signature

3 comments:

Katie said...

happy birthday!

and, um, you're officially not allowed to say you have "winter weight" ... winter weight my giant pregnant arse!

glad you had so much fun! and if buckethead wants to send a little yurman my way, let me know and i'll give you my address ;)

purseblogger said...

How fun!! Happy Birthday girl! So glad you were spoiled for it. :) Beautiful pic of you too!

Miss Kriss said...

Awww!!! Happy Birthday, girlie! Looks like a super fun night! :) And, as always, you look gorgeous! xoxo