Monday, June 28, 2010

My Kind of Shopping

I love shopping. Seriously; I do. I want to make out with shopping, doodle it's name on my notebook and get matching best friend necklaces.

Whether it's hitting up the Last Call sale at Neiman's or shopping for yeast infection medicine at Walgreens; I love to shop. And it's not just spending money, it's really researching my purchases. Mind you, I also clip coupons and ALWAYS use my discount cards. If there is a two for one special; I'll be there getting my free gallon of Clorox or dish washing liquid. THERE. SEE??? Now you can't call me a gold diggin, spoiled, self-absorbed lint licker.

So, given my love for shopping and my strong desire to save a penny here or there, tonight might just be the best shopping deal of my lifetime thus far.

I'll be going to a bikini trunk show. And guess what? If I buy a bikini, I get BOTOX for free! Yes, I am serious. No, I'm not joking. Otherwise I would be laughing....although after tonight you might not be able to differentiate the emotions on my face. Oh well, at least that wrinkle I've developed over my right eye in the few shorts months of step-motherhood will be taken care of with a few quick pokes and a bikini in the bag.

post signature

5 comments:

Aly @ Analyze This said...

Hahaha! Girl, you crack me up!

I've never heard of a bikini trunk show...is this like a jewelry or handbag trunk show?! And free botox?! What a deal!

PS- I quoted you today on my blog...it was really inspiring to me...so thank you :)

Grimes Life said...

You make me laugh!!!

C:M:W said...

you are to funny, botox beauty!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Okay, this is hysterical. I am loving your blog!

Debra Joy said...

I love, love shopping too. I tell my husband that I coupon so that I can spend more time shopping with my small budget. Love this. You make me smile.