Thursday, July 15, 2010

Things I Plan on Doing Whilst Buckethead Is Out of Town

  1. Walk around naked (wait, I already do that....and Buckethead likey)
  2. Have three dogs sleep in the bed with me
  3. Catch up on all my "Real Housewives" shows and "Glee" re-runs
  4. Eat an entire box of Sponge Bob Square Pants shaped Mac and Cheese
  5. Poop with the door open so I can see the T.V.
  6. Park smack dab in the center of the garage and not have to try and hit the imaginary tennis ball he insist I line up with--this usually takes me three or more tries.
  7. Clean out my closet--if and only if I finish all my T.V. shows

post signature

9 comments:

Sole Matters said...

"Poop with the door open so I can see the T.V." hahaha!!!

Mrs. Potts said...

I just found your blog through a comment on another one.

I just sat & laughed until I almost peed myself going through your old posts. Favorite so far? How I Kissed My Girdle Goodbye.

You have your newest follower & a fan for life.

Katie said...

when you are a sahw these are the things you do all. day. long. it's a rough life, but somebody has to do it.

bananas. said...

BWAAAHHHAAAA!!! you're hilarious dude.

i thought i was the only one that pooped with the door open. it's good to know i'm not alone.

Super Fox said...

haha, mom and Jabo actually have tennis balls hanging that they line up to and stop with the ball hits the windshield.. just a thought :-)

Aly @ Analyze This said...

I'd do all of these regardless if my man was home or not!

My favorite..."eat spongebob shaped mac n' cheese." you make me laugh!

we hate you. love, us said...

haha you're hilarious! totally appropriate things to do when you have to the house to yourself :)

Design Apprentice said...

I owe you my life or at the very least my carpet. Yesterday morning I traipsed into Sears and bought the little green machine and IT WORKED! On everything, I found sick enjoyment using this machine and it's turbo head. Seriously, who enjoys cleaning carpets? I suppose after having so many failed attempts of my own you lead me down the right path. Behold the power of the blogging world. Enjoy your time being naked and pooping with the door open, a definite hobby of mine.

Jess said...

And you have now reached the pinnacle of awesomeness in my book. Because wanting to see the tv while you poop? Flipping genius.