Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Home Tour- The Master Bedroom

oooooohhhhhh yeahhhhh. This is where all the magic happens.

That's right. In this week's home tour, I'm going to invite you into the sacred land of my bedroom. The place that holds the key to some of my most precious and intimate moments; the place where things classified as "adult only" are allowed and I'm free to enjoy the thrill. I find all of this and more in my bedroom which holds......my TIVO.

In my bedroom is where I'm allowed to record my guiltiest of pleasures such as The Real Housewives of anything, Sister Wives, Tori and Dean, Jersey Shore and Tosh.O. Our home holds two TIVOs. One in the living room, which is kid friendly and filled with Disney crap and then there's MY TIVO. The TIVO that Buckethead takes one look at, rolls his eyes and sighs.

And that's not all thats great about this room. I also have sex in it.

Yep, I just said that.

Okay, come on. I'm MARRIED. It's not that big of a deal.

So, I hope you enjoy the pictures. I big puffy pink heart my bedding. I had to sell a kidney to afford it, so you better comment on how freaking amazing you think it is!



post signature

14 comments:

MaryRC said...

looks fantastic!! how ya been?

Miss Southern Vol said...

Oh my goodness I love the massive windows!! How beautiful!

Anne said...

I do LOVE your bedding! And the whole room. This makes me want a bedroom makeover bad!

Aly @ Analyze This said...

Gorgeous Jen!! Love the animal print! Your room has a ton of windows - I like that!

Amanda Kines-Phillips said...

Oh see, I do seriously *heart* your bedding. You still have the girly animal print but its subtle so that men don't say its too girly!

Glad you sold your kidney ;)

Katie said...

L-O-V-E.

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

You are hilarious! Wow I started following you after you posted on Aly's blog and you make me laugh soooo much! Your room is gorgeous! Love the windows and bed spread!

we hate you. love, us said...

oh my gosh, I DREAM of a window like that. It's amazing!

And your bedding is totally fabulous. Definitely worth selling a kidney :)

Lauren said...

Ohhh LOVE it!

Design Apprentice said...

Oh my goodness Jpo you have amazing taste, I love your bedroom and your tivo guilty pleasure. All fabu.

Lauren said...

I LOVE the bedding! And the actual bed is beautiful! The whole room is amazing. Great Job J-Po

Becca Christensen said...

Beautiful. Absolutely love it!

Lea Liz said...

Your room is gorgeous!! LOVE your bedding, love it!

A said...

gah - this just made me want to sell my house...