Monday, October 25, 2010

Poor Choices

I just bought an egg salad sandwich from 7-eleven for lunch. There was nothing heavenly about that sandwich. Egg salad will be coming out of me in some form or fashion within the next hour.

Egg Salad was a bad choice.

I got the great idea to shave my arms. Not sure why I decided this should be a new part of my grooming regimen, but ce la' vie I shaved the arm hair right off to go along with the rest of my hairless body. My arms feel like they are covered in hay needles and now I'm cold. I miss my fur.

Shaving my arms was a bad choice.

I told my husband that if the Texas Rangers made it to the World Series, he should get tickets regardless of cost. They hadn't made it in 39 years thus I assumed this year wouldn't be any different. Don't get me wrong, I root for the Rangers, but my heart belongs to the Astros. Needless to say, the Rangers are going to the World Series. Bye, Bye, new Frye boots and groceries for the month--Hello, World Series Tickets.

Doubting the Rangers was a bad choice.

Now, I must cut this short. My first poor choice is rearing its ugly head-- no pun intended.

post signature

17 comments:

Caroline said...

Oh no! Hope it gets better!

Aly @ Analyze This said...

Oh shit! (Literally) That just sounds nasty Jen - egg sandwich from 7 11?!

Here's to being homeless the next month! But, you'll look GREAT at the Rangers game!

BH can buy your brother and I tickets if he wants to be super sweet :)

Tiffany said...

Eek! It's great about the Rangers, but it sucks for you! :( I bet there are a few other wives in the same predicament, too.

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

Dang... Your a daring woman getting egg salad sandwich from 7 11!

So long sweet boots hello baseball game! :)

I'm a Giants fan so we might have a problem lol :P

HulaBuns said...

GAAAG! I hope you feel better soon. :(

Better to be a hairless girl than a guy. I once knew a guy who naired all of his hair off - men should NOT be hairless. Let's hope the arm hair grows back quickly though!

Yay Rangers! Booo to no boots! :)

Becca Christensen said...

Oh my - I remember when all my girlfriends started shaving their arms in high school. A few days later I was the loan ranger with arm hair but happy that every time I brushed against someone it didn't hurt them! Hope it grows back quickly, thinnly, and softer than ever. ; ]

B

Carolyn @ life, love & puppy prints said...

EEK! Oh no! :(

Enjoy the World Series!!!

Brandi said...

Poor you!!! Funny girl! We got World Series tickets too. Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday to us for the next few years! HEHE!!

Neely said...

Sandwiches from 7-11 are always a bad idea...feel better!

Allyson and Dave said...

Try bargaining with people on Ebay for tickets. You would be surprised at the deals you can get when just ask. My husband loves to go to things like the super bowl and NBA play offs. And somehow he always spends less than face value.

Design Apprentice said...

Oh gosh I dont think Egg salad ever sounds like a good choice! The world series though, that always sounds amazing. I still regret not going when my beloved White Sox took it home.

Smiling is Good for Your Teeth said...

Oh my gosh! Shaving arms is definitely a bad choice..but you live and learn! haha

I was just talking about going to the world series! I tried to win tickets at work...with no luck! Have soooooo much fun!!!

we hate you. love, us said...

haha, oh no!!! In high school my friend bought an egg salad sandwich from the gas station. We told her it was an absolutely terrible idea. She didn't listen. An hour later she learned that it was definitely a bad idea.

And though I'm sad you have to say goodbye to your boots, I hope you get tickets to the World Series. How exciting would that be?!

lauren said...

Too funny--that made me laugh right out loud!
You'll look great rooting for the Rangers! :)

Lauren said...

Oh no, gas station food is a bad idea, hope you feel better soon!! I have been wanting a pair of Frye boots too, why do they have to be so darn expensive?!

glmoore08 said...

I enjoy reading your blog so much! It always brings laughter to even the worst of days!

A said...

HILARIOUS!