Sunday, November 7, 2010

Halloween 2010 Pictures

I know, I know. It's a week after Halloween and I'm just now posting the pictures. And I'm fully aware that I've been a little absent lately. It's just that I'm so busy in the real world that frankly, I just haven't had time. My popularity has exploded to just magnitude that they created a Silly Band after me. No seriously, they did. It's purple and you can buy it at Wal-Mart. It's real nice.

Anyways, back to Halloween. After many sleepless nights and much contemplation, I decided to go as myself for Halloween: a Gold Digger. I'm kidding. But, I did go as a Gold Digger. I got all Martha Stewart and made my costume. Buckethead went as "Alan" from The Hangover complete with "Baby Carlos" in tow. (No Mom, do not go rent this movie).






I hope everyone had a great weekend! Now, I'm going to try to convince Buckethead to put on the fat suite and wig for bed tonight.....hey, I thought he looked hot.

post signature

10 comments:

Whitney said...

I just got around posting my Halloween pictures. I haven't had time too either! The real world has been crazy!

Lauren said...

your costumes are awesome!

Tiffany said...

How funny! Love the costumes,... You look HOTT!

HulaBuns said...

Love the shovel! You look fabulous! :)

Aly @ Analyze This said...

Haha!! Look @ BH as Carlos! Classic! That is so great!!

You look good Jen and you fit the costume oh so well ;)

Tiffany said...

Very cute! I went as a Gold Digger one year, too. :) I love the Alan costume - hilarious!

Becca Christensen said...

Love it! I went as a gold digger last year. But your outfit is way better.

I didn't dress up this year. How lame am I? : ]

Alleen said...

Your blog is way too funny!!! Great Halloween costumes...can't wait to read more!

Cheers!

A said...

you guys look fab!

Tiffany said...

Hey lady! There's an award for you on my blog! :)