Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Vote!


Have you voted, yet? If not, what are you waiting for?


I did! I called 5 times and voted for Bristol Palin and Jennifer Grey....oh, wait, wrong election. Oops! It's easy to confuse a general election and Dancing With the Stars, right?? RIGHT??!


Anways, go out and vote. Vote Republician; vote Democrat or vote for Pedro! But if you don't vote, you can't complain. And life's not fun if you can't bitch about something.


My motto for the day: "If you can't say something nice about a democrat, come sit next to me!"


Happy Election Day friends!


post signature

3 comments:

A Babbling Brunette said...

Love this post! Especially your motto!

I voted!

Aly @ Analyze This said...

I so needed that laugh tonight!! :) Hope BH and your stepson had fun @ the game last night - most kids can't say they've been to a World Series game!

Tiffany said...

Oh I so love Bristol and Jennifer, haha!