Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Ornament Night

This weekend we carried out a "Gardner Family Tradition"-- The Green Jello Mold with Pineapple bits.

No, not really. But we did go a pick out an ornament for the Christmas tree. Buckethead and the kids have gone and picked out an ornament every year for the tree. Since this was my first year, I knew I had to be very particular on what ornament I picked for mine.

It HAD to be the best. It HAD to be "special".

After perusing the aisles of Hallmark for "the one" I finally set my eyes on the ornament that had JPO written all over it. It was beautiful. Amazing. A reflection of Me. A memoral ornament that could truly show case the memories of the year, 2010. It was like finding a needle in a hay stack.

But, guess what? I found the Needle! Drum roll, please. Cue the fog!


I found a Bella and Edward ornament from the "Twilight" series. It made me happy. Buckethead took an antacid and then proceeded to shake his head at me. He told me I was such a kid. I disagreed and then he took me to dinner where I made one big straw out of three.

Hmmmm......maybe he had a point.


post signature

7 comments:

Tiffany said...

You are so cute, love your choice!

Aly @ Analyze This said...

You always make me smile! And never cease to amaze me!

Kristen said...

HA! I saw that ornamaent when I was checking them out last weekend! Too funny!

Laura said...

Perfect ornament! I want to get that for my boyfriend (who is secretly obsessed with the twilight series, but will never admit it to his friends, yet always accompanies me to the earlier showing possible. haha!!)

Merry Christmas and Happy Decorating!

Becca Christensen said...

What a sweet tradition. I'm glad you're a part of it for the first year this year. : ] And I like your choice.

Love,
B

Brianna! said...

OH MY HEAVENS your ornament.
I WANT
I WANT
I WANT

xoxo
bB

hotpants™ said...

Where did you get it? I want one!