Thursday, January 13, 2011

Not Much to Talk About

If you haven't noticed, I've been on somewhat of a blogging hiatus. The problem isn't writers block, it's just that somehow for the first time in my entire life I really don't have much to say.

Seriously, this may be the first time I don't have something "me" focused to talk about. I mean, that is why people start blogs in the first place, right? To talk about themselves? Well, that's why I started one....And despite my efforts to make you believe that my life is interesting enough to dedicate an entire website to it, I feared you would realize that my life is well....normal. For now at least.

I mean, I could tell you about how Buckethead told me I looked pregnant the other night although he SWEARS what he meant to say is that I looked skinny and we should practice getting pregnant. Freudian slip? I think so. Regardless of that "mix up" in words, I didn't take it too seriously since I froze my arse off the other night in 28 degree weather doing military style boot camp. I threw up in my mouth.

Other than that and my search for the perfect hemorrhoid cream (for those dark circles under my eyes, of course) you will have to be patient until my all sorts of crazy return thus giving you an escape from your own reality into mine.

post signature

2 comments:

Aly @ Analyze This said...

Well don't get pregnant until AFTER May 1st .... K, thx.

Impulsive Addict said...

I LONG for normal. I really do.

I'm sure if they had boot camp in 70 degree weather, I would stay home and drink a beer instead. I've tried it and I almost died.