Thursday, July 14, 2011

Oops! I Did it Again!

Britney Concert with the Besties!


We got a Dallas Celebrity to take this picture of us! He was really put out when we walked up to him with a camera and didn't ask him to be in the picture! (We're so funny!)




I had to put my Britney shirt on at the end of the night! (Notice my shoes are now in my hands and off my feet).



See? I TOLD you I was best friends with Britney Spears!


Nose Bleeds? Who Cares!?


Yes, I will love Britney Spears Until the World Ends! Sure, she's gone through a few Womanizers who were Toxic which drove her Crazy but I don't care. Don't Hold it Against Me. When I first became a Britney fan, I was Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman but now that I'm all grown up all I can say is Gimme More Britney Spears! I am so Lucky to have gotten to see Britney progress and become Stronger through this Circus we call her life. So when her concert arrived Monday night in Dallas I knew I had to see her Baby, One More Time. Let's be real; Britney, I'm a Slave for You.



I have loved Britney for 14 years! I will never forget buying her very first single CD to "Baby One More Time". She has been a consistent to me through my life. Boyfriends, relationship, friendships have come and gone....but Britney is forever. Thank you Brit-Brit, once again for an amazing experience!



post signature

3 comments:

Aly @ Analyze This said...

Oh. My. Gosh. Your little songs/life experience was genius. How long did it take you to do that? I may have to steal it.

Cute photos! And for Brit concerts, nose bleeds are OK. She lip sync's anyway!

Glad you had fun - I am seeing her in a few weeks! Woot

Mom said...

Jenn, you are too funny! Love ya, baby girl!

Newlymeds said...

love BS! i am sure it was SUCH a fun concert!