Saturday, August 6, 2011

She's Having a Baby

Well, you guessed it! I mean, I hope that you have guessed it by now; why else would I take a picture of me with my shirt lifted up? Unless you were "Girls Gone Wild" but, I digress.

I AM PREGNANT!

8 WEEK GESTATIONAL BELLY SHOT

Get ready to watch me get fat! Just kidding, kind of. On a serious note, I could not be more excited or feel so blessed. Buckethead and I are thrilled to add to our family and feel like this pregnancy is a miracle in the making! I plan on sharing with you all along the way.

WEIGHT GAIN: 2 lbs

HOW I'M FEELING: I've actually been suffering quite a bit from morning sickness. Not sure why "they" call it that when the nausea and vomiting last ALL DAY LONG. Oh, and I can't poop either. I just sit there for what seems like hours and.....nothing. Ziltch. Nada. Zero. And my boobs?? Wow, they are BIG. And they hurt. But Buckethead is not complaining about that one. Sleepy and I have a ton of saliva in my mouth constantly. I spit more that a major league baseball player! But, I am HAPPY. So, so, happy! Sure, I break down in tears at a hallmark commercial but I can't wait for this amazing journey.

Please keep us in your prayers and our baby in your hearts!




post signature

16 comments:

Ashley Paige said...

AHHHHH!!!! Congratulations!! Hope you're feeling better so soon! Can't wait to watch you get fat.. er.. more pregnant! LOL :)

Aly @ Analyze This said...

Jpo!! YAY! What exciting news!!!!! I am so happy for y'all :) You two are going to make awesome parents to this little one! Give my best to Mark as well!

Ashley said...

Oh friend, I am SOOOOO excited for you! I was just talking to Mel the other day and asked if you wanted one soon - and here you are!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!

Britt @ The Adventures of Josh and Britt said...

how exciting!! Congrats :)

R said...

Congrats! That's fantastic. Hope you have a fantastic pregnancy and I for one and looking forward to all the hilarious post that are sure to follow what life is like as a new parent.

Crystal said...

Congrats, girl! Raisin Bran and Fiber bars helped me in the toilet area and I've been taking preggy pops and Zofran (prescribe by your dr) for the sickness. Good luck! The bad months will be over soon =)

Sole Matters said...

congrats thats so awesome!!!!

KDubyaF said...

Eeeeekkk, eeeeekkkkk, EEEEEEKKKKK!!! I'm so excited for you two!!! What a GORGEOUS baby this is going to be!!! Congrats love!

KDubyaF said...

Also does this mean you're going to stay home and be a real housewife with me?!? Playdates here we come!!!

Mama Laughlin said...

Congrats!!!
Hope you get to feeling better soon!

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

Whooo hoo congrats!

KKercheval said...

Jenn, congrats again! I have looked at your blog from time to time because I always found your humor entertaining. I'm very happy for you and even if you are feeling yucky at this point there will be great benefits to come. You will have GREAT HAIR for the next nine months. Just wait for it and enjoy!

Liz Rock said...

My sister had the spit thing... it lasted through the second trimester. She had to bring a spit cup with her everywhere, it was gross. I am sorry that is a really uncommon symptom but it is real! Hope you feel better soon! and CONGRATS!!!!!

Ambs said...

Congratulations!!! I am so SO happy for you!!!

sweetodessa said...

Ummm 2 pounds! I wouldn't settle for anything less than 60:)

Anwar Fazil said...

Free Social Media Marketing where Every thing will be Free, Facebook Likes, Twitter Followers, Twitter Tweets, Twitter Re-Tweets, Twitter Favorites, Google Plus Followers, StumbleUpon Followers, Youtube Views, Youtube Likes, Youtube Subsribes, Pinterest Followers, Pinterest Likes, Pinterest PinIt, Free Website Visitors.
Just Join now and Free Increase your Social Media Networks.
GetLikeFast.com