Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Prego Update: 18 weeks


Despite the lingering nausea; excessive vaginal discharges of question; constant bloating; severe constipation followed by room-clearing gas; back aches; woolly-mammoth belly; AND National Geographic nipples.....I'm actually really starting to enjoy this pregnancy. Seriously, I am!

The past week, I've actually transfered out of the "that lady is fat" stage to "that lady is pregnant" stage. Thank God! I was beginning to convince myself that (despite the sonograms and heartbeats) maybe I wasn't pregnant....maybe, I was just fat. But I'm not, I now look pregnant. Forget science, I just needed the belly. And I am loving the belly love. I know a lot of women are all "hands off my belly". Well, not me. Touch it. I know you want to. Touch me all you want. Rub this belly and rub it good.

TOTAL WEIGHT GAIN: 8 lbs

CRAVINGS: Dill pickle chips, Mexican Food, Grapes, Indian Food

post signature

4 comments:

Grimes Life said...

I love you honest blog, true things of a pregnant woman, I love your belly, I love your baby, and I LOVE YOU!! :)

JamieMoore said...

You are hilarious!! Thank you for the good laugh. So very true!!

Brandi said...

u r too cute!! Love the pic!!! Oh, you should try Wickles...best pickles ever! My preggo friend introduced me, yummy!!!

How does groupon work said...

Thanks for such informative blog about Prego Update. It really prove worthwhile in my How does groupon work business.