Sunday, November 6, 2011

And the Gender Is.....

GIRL!!!!

We had an amazing time Saturday night at our Gender Reveal Party. Surrounded by our friends and family, we found out our little bundle is going to be a precious little GIRL! My self control was out of the ordinary as I managed to not only wait until Saturday to find out the big news, but I made it almost 2 hours through the party BEFORE we cut the cake! I wish I would have had that self-control when I pigged out on left over cake this afternoon. Hope you enjoy the pictures below. They are amazing because our super amazing friend, Shane took them for us. (Shout out!)

















5 comments:

Amber said...

You look amazing... and how fun!!! I am sure she is going to be the most stylish and decked out little girl ever :)

Brandi said...

Congratulations! Little girls are sooo much fun!!!

♥ Marcy ♥ said...

Your smokin' hot mama! Girl you look great! What a cute idea and great pics! Love the cake =)

French Lover said...

Congratulations!!! This is so exciting :)))
You look gorgeous!

Bisous!

Grimes Life said...

It was a BLAST! :) Love you and little Miss Gardner! :)