Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Prego Update: 20 weeks



Today, I am on cloud nine. Who knows, maybe I'm even on cloud ten. We went in this morning and had our twenty week sonogram. The baby looks awesome! It was the cutest little baby brain, and baby femur I have ever seen. Not only did my rocking doctor (whom I love) tell me that the baby looked great, he also told me I was skinny and still looked hot! (Thank Heaven for male doctors who have a knack for flirting with fat pregnant ladies).

The gender of our baby is sealed in an enveloped which has already been delivered to one of my best friends for safe keeping. We will gather with friends and family Saturday night to reveal the sex of our little one. If some of you are thinking, "Wow, that sounds like LOADS of fun!" (hence the sarcasm) don't worry, we will be providing our guest with loads of booze and catered Mexican food. I will make up in Mexican food what I can't enjoy in booze.

TOTAL WEIGHT GAIN: 12 pounds

WEIRD CRAVINGS: Bacon, carrots, MEAT, MEAT, MEAT (my sweet baby carnivore)

post signature

7 comments:

Brandi said...

Aw,you are too cute preggers!! I can't believe u r waiting so many days, I could never do that. I'm way too impatient!! U will have to do a post on the reveal party, fun!!!

Becca Christensen said...

You look so great! Are you doing the cake reveal for the sex of the baby? Do you know what I"m talking about? Where you take the envelope to the baker and have them do the inside of the cake either pink or blue and then cut into it with your guests to find out?

Love,
B

♥ Marcy ♥ said...

So pretty!!! You doctor didn't lie to you, you look great girl!

Grimes Life said...

You are so hot! Can't wait for Saturday, love you!

Meredith said...

Can't wait to hear the sex of the baby!!!

KDubyaF said...

SO wish I could be there! Can't wait to gear the outcome! I'm voting girl, since I HATED meat with my boy :-).

Amber said...

This is great! Im not sure if I have come over to say this yet... but even so it needs to be repeated: CONGRATULATIONS! You are the cutest darn pregnant woman I have ever seen, and I can't wait to hear about the gender reveal... so fun!
Have a fabulous weekend, doll!